Frequently Asked Questions ✏️
Get all your answers in our help centre
Get all your answers in our help centre
QPay memberships are a digital version of the memberships that societies typically gather at O-Week. Practically, it works as a beautiful web-form that you customise for your society. You can also fill it out on iPad/Laptops at your stall. You collect all the details from the student (e.g. email, phonenumber, degree), and they pay you by cash or or via QPay, online with their credit card.
• Digital membership delivered instantly to the student’s phone. Adding sponsor logos later in the term? Easy, no re-printing of cards.
• You can collect membership payments via credit/debit card
• Student has no cash? No problem, You can collect all the student’s details at your stall, and they can pay later via QPay (they get a link via SMS)
• Have all of your memberships in one central place online. No more paper pages.
• If you do any ticketing with QPay, you can use the membership list to automatically check member vs non-member pricing on tickets.
• You can click a button to push notify your members (Android / iPhone app) about new society events, hoodies, year books, etc. Just ask us, and we’ll provide a couple of successful examples with law societies for more details.
• You are able to customise the colour, logos, and prominence of the sponsors in the QPay app, when users view their membership card.
• As the card is digital, this would allow your society to add sponsors at anytime throughout the year, and offer varying levels of sponsorship based on a variety of easily maintained options.
• An example of this would be time (i.e. 3 months of sponsorship) rather than requiring commitment for the whole year. You will also be able to provide different tiers based on the prominence of the branding in the digital card, with customised level of prominence based on timing and relevancy (i.e. only final year students, or 2 hours before an event)
Yup, one of the best parts. If you do your ticketing through QPay, any memberships you have will be automatically validated, so that only members on your list will be able to buy membership-priced tickets.
It is free to use! There is also a $50 paid option which boasts extra features
No problem! You are able to use both a physical card and the digital card. Having a digital card prevents lost cards, but more importantly, the idea of the digital card is less about the card itself, and more about how you engage with your members. Instead of committing to a singular card design and sponsors in the beginning of the year, you can update things on a rolling basis, and notify members, which is better for sponsors. You’ll also be able notify members of your society events (for pre-release tickets as example) or society swag.
Yes! Click ‘export’ and your membership list is downloadable as a spreadsheet. Also, upload your existing spreadsheets to import all your existing members automagically. Once all your memberships in the one central place, export to spreadsheet any time.
Yup! When you complete setting up your membership form, you will be provided with a link (with a custom URL that you can specify) that you can post on Facebook or on your site, where people can fill in their own details and pay for their memberships online. Once they pay, they will receive a text message (and email) with details on how they can view their membership
Our apparel is of the highest quality material, all at an affordable price. We work with a range of suppliers across Australia to deliver on your exact needs and guarantee that we are the cheapest.
We’ve expanded our catalogue to offer more than just shirts and hoodie. We have pretty much everything you can think of, from socks to backpacks, shorts to pants, and much more – just ask us or visit your society portal to access the catalogue.
We guarantee the fastest turnaround in the industry, with a rapid 9 business day delivery timeframe from the day the invoice is paid.
Absolutely! Want to change the colour of the hoodie? Want to move your society logo? Want to get your design embroidered? No worries. We confirm your design before you buy.
This is one of our more popular features. Having doubts about how many students want to buy your swag? Don’t want to order too much? Our ’Tip’ feature allows you to set the minimum orders from students you need to buy from us. Only ‘Tip’ merchandise when you gauge enough interest from students! Only when merchandise is tipped, will we place the order and charge students.
Yup – we’ve already built this into your society portal for you. Start selling your swag instantly.
Our most important priority is your security, and we go to extreme lengths to protect it. We use the same SSL encryption that the banks use and have a world class service protecting us and you. We have in place both technical and procedural QA, and we are committed to maintaining this high level of security.